October 27, 2014

A Pattern Still Waiting to Be Stitched


Awhile back I shared this pattern here, and it's still waiting to be stitched so many months later.

 When I first saw this beautiful Fantastic Fall Bouquet by Barbara Baatz stitched in person, I loved it immediately.

The problem was, it was hard to find. I searched high and low for quite awhile, to no avail. Some time ago I did finally locate it on Ebay, and here is what the finished product will look like:


I am thinking of it today, as it's finally feeling a bit like fall this evening. I love its colors and contrasts.

Do you have a lot of patterns waiting in the wings, just like me? Somehow I think I am not the only one.

Thanks for stopping by today.


4 comments:

  1. Well hello! Managed to find my way to your blog and I've been poking around and now following. I love this design and I must add that the Minnesota piece is cute! I've been looking at getting one of New Jersey myself. I love my home state and I'm thrilled to finally see a finished piece! :-)

    http://craftymakings.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Caitlin. I appreciate your kind words and will be reading your blog again this evening!

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful....I hope that you will stitch this. The Colors are so Vibrant. I have several plastic storage tubs - big ones - that is full of patterns and kits waiting to be stitched.

    Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouragement, Linda. I hope to get to it someday, that's for sure.

      Delete

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.