I finally finished Wedding Ring Bouquet. I started it on March 16, 2003 and finished it on April 14, 2016. Thirteen years!
I did work on other projects during this time.
I started it 'on a whim' as I had the 22 count hardanger fabric in my fabric drawer, as well as the pattern. I'd picked it up somewhere for just $1.00. I also had stitched two other PV patterns back in the late 80s, and I enjoyed stitching those immensely. Thus I barreled ahead with this project.
At times I didn't enjoy the very small count of fabric, but in the end it wasn't too bad. The entire design isn't very large at around five tall by seven inches wide.
Phew. It's done. Framing will come later.
One more photo, with scissors for size reference:
I did start a new project on Saturday. So excited about that one, more details at a later time.
Thanks for stopping by today.