September 24, 2017

Stitching Here and There- And a Finish!

I haven't shared anything in a long time.

My job keeps me very, very busy.  I love what I do, but it is a demanding profession.

During the summer when I had a break from teaching I did manage to complete two tea towels, and an ornament. I shared two of those items in a previous post, but wanted to share the third item today.

It's a tea towel I bought already stamped while shopping in Solvang, CA a year ago.  I love how it turned out. I used DMC color variations for much of the pattern.




In other news, I am working on the Lizzie Kate Christmas Mystery Sampler.  It's slowly coming along. 

Also I did work a bit on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow during August.  

I hope to get in some stitching time today. We will have to see.

Thanks for coming by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are deeply appreciated and cherished.